Friday, June 11, 2010

R2P3D12- .7 loss

R2P2 Highest Loading Weight 165.3
Daily Loss .7
Current Weight 142.6
LIW 143.5
Under LIW .9
Total Loss to date from R1 Start: 46.6
Food Tracker (choose June 10th)
Exercise Tracker (yesterday): 45 minutes running, 11 min/mile pace, 15 minutes walking (YES, I RAN 4 MILES!!!!)
 
Boy was yesterday busy.  Worked in the office, ran at lunch, left work, stopped at Target to pick up a few things, picked up my biggest from the inlaws on the way home, got home, wrapped biggest's teachers presents for his graduation today, made dinner for hubby, ran out the door to drop biggest at the gym with hubby, off to the food distribution volunteer gig, left that at 7:45, off to the produce mart to get fruit for the tray I need to make for the graduation, and then off to book club immediately after.  By 10:45pm, when I got home, I was exhausted!!!!!  And still am, for that matter. 
 
But the fruit tray is made, all men and boys have left the building, and Im breathing a little easier, despite the fact that today's schedule looks much like yesterday's.  And can you believe that I ran so far yesterday?  I couldn't.  I just told myself a little longer, a little longer, to that street light, etc...its funny, but I need a good 5 minutes of walking to stretch out before my legs will even think of running, and then after that they seem to cooperate and do what my mind tells them.  When I was finished, I was bright red for the next 1/2 hour, but I felt really great.  I wonder if Im going to keep this up?
 
Last night at Book Club, I had two small glasses of wine and some strawberries, and I was so full.  That running made me full all day (ok, maybe the guac did it too, that really feels me up!).  I think I came in under 1300 calories for the day.  I know, however, that I will probably have lots more than that tomorrow night and Saturday (pig roast party at a neighbors house).   Theres lots of steak in the house for Sunday, if needed.
 
Had lots of grapes, blueberries and cherries this morning with some almond butter while making the fruit tray.  I know, no sugar, but they were yummy, and its all heathy stuff....and thats how Im going to be eating all the time starting in 10 days, so I feel good about it.  Tonight Hubby and I are going to try a new restaurant in New Hope, and then watch some fireworks.  Im really excited about it, its going to be a great night. 

Hope you guys have a great day today!  And maybe this weekend do something that exceeds your expectations, or try something you think you can't do if the mood strikes you...you never know what might happen.
 
  

1 comment:

  1. so far so good on your P3! You're doing great on every front: eating, exercising, dealing with real world issues. Welcome to the rest of your life!!

    hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete