Wednesday, June 9, 2010

R2P3D10- .5 gain

R2P2 Highest Loading Weight 165.3

Daily Gain .5
Current Weight 142
LIW 143.5
Under LIW 1.5
Total Loss to date from R1 Start: 47.2
Food Tracker
Exercise Tracker (yesterday): 2.5hr yoga class; Swim lesson (swam 15 minutes or so)

I ate less than 1000 calories yesterday, and a gain today...wonder if the dried figs have a lot more calories than I think they do?  I ended up buying dried turkish figs yesterday instead of the dried california ones (that only have sulfur added) I got the last time since the woman wasn't at the market...and they might? have added sugar...not sure.

Surprisingly not too sore from yesterday's exertions.  Today Im going to try to get some exercise outside, even though it is supposed to be cold and rainy the whole day, and then tonight is Book Club.  We read the Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck and I really enjoyed it.  Good food, good wine, good company, great night!

Eat slowly and mindfully from BDS is on the agenda today, though I scarfed down breakfast and didnt pay any attention.  I will intend now to be mindful for the rest of the day. 

Got any good plans for Hump Day?

1 comment:

  1. No plans. At all. Just trying to feel better over here. I hope that your figs are still going to be legal cause they sound good. Have fun, and thanks for all your support. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete