Friday, June 4, 2010

R2P3D5- 1.1 loss

R2P2 Highest Loading Weight 165.3
Daily Loss 1.1
Current Weight 142
LIW 143.5
Under LIW 1.5
Total Loss to date from R1 Start: 47
Food Tracker (click here)  and choose 6/3/2010 as the date
Exercise Tracker (yesterday): 1450m swim (40 minutes)
 
Lots of good fats yesterday...I added in almond butter (no ingredients other than the almonds), guacamole, cashews and pistacios (nut mix), and salmon in addition to my proteins and strawberries.  Yesterday was a stressful day, but at least I made good choices (though I had cravings, let me tell you).  PMS seems to be rearing its ugly head for the second time in the past two weeks, so Ive been getting set off so easily.  I think too that I tend to get a little depression after the HCG is out of my system, at least thats what happened last time and with both of my pregnancies, so my kids and hubby know to stay a little clear, just in case.
 
Lunch today will be at the Cheesecake Factory, and Im a little nervous.  Im going to go online and plan my meal prior to going so I wont be tempted to stray.  Im not worried about going full hog for cheesecake, I could take it or leave it, but those darn Buffalo Blasts are addictive and delicious fried goodness.  Hubby jokingly (I think?) asked me to bring him home something (ie Buffalo Blasts) and I told him it might be a little too much for me to have them in the house, or on the table at the restaurant, or in the car on the seat next to me... at this time. 
 
For breakfast today I tried a Fage 2% plain yogurt, and wasn't impressed.  I added strawberries to it to make it a little more palatable, but maybe its an aquired taste.  Also had a fig (and brought more to work to snack on), and a tbl of almond butter on celery (and my finger, yum!).  Feeling content and satisfied, and only 177 calories total.  Pretty good. 
 
This weekend is going to be fun: our community is hosting a garage sale, and I always get such good deals, and my inlaws are coming over to sell and help my biggest with his lemonade stand (and I think my MIL is just finding this out as she reads this-dont worry, Mom, itll be fun!).  Then date night tomorrow night, (I can eat now!!!  No more dry steak and romaine for me)!  Sunday there is a festival locally, though I cant remember what it is right now, and probably bunch with the family. 
 
Today's task for BDS is to pick two diets to follow.  Two in case the first doesnt work.  We all know my first one: HCG, and that it works.  And my second, that I will follow this summer, is the one my friend is doing and having great results with.  I dont know all the details, but it is basically a counting and changing up a calorie system, and she can eat what she likes in moderation, and exercise.  And that was my plan for the summer anyway, so it will be nice to have a regimen to fall back on just in case.  Im feeling a little limited right now about having to stabilize and not lose anymore for the next three weeks, but I know I need to do it.  I have to let go of that 130, or even 125, number right now, and know that my body will get there when its ready after I do a lot more hard work...and I know all the reasons why I want to get there too, thanks to my handy dandy notebook, I mean advantages response card :)...
 
And I think since I know Day 2's task already, I'll do Day 3 as well, which is eat sitting down (to be more conscious of the food that you are eating).  And Im not going to think about the fact that I did not have breakfast sitting down this morning, since I was busy packing my snacks and watching the kids run around...Ill start from right now. 
 
What are your big plans for the weekend?  Want to follow the BDS along with me?
 
  
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like P3 is going great Kelly! I am hoping to do as well. Are you adding foods back in one at a time?
    You need some new photos - you are getting to skinni mini and need to flaunt a bit! :)

    ReplyDelete