Friday, June 18, 2010

R2P3D19-.6 loss

R2P2 Highest Loading Weight 165.3
Daily Loss .6
Yesterday's Loss .7
Current Weight 142
LIW 143.5
Under LIW 1.5
Total Loss to date from R1 Start: 47
Exercise Tracker: 40 minutes swimming
 
Sorry for the missed post yesterday, catching up on some much needed sleep.  Been pretty stressful at work since Wednesday- I found out that the position I accepted (doing only data review which is so boring for the next 1.5 yrs), the one that was going to allow me to work at home 5 days instead of my current 3 days- is not going to allow it for the forseeable future (they said at least 3 months).  So my disappointment and frustration are palpable (fun word, huh?).   For the first time in a long time, I was so upset I literally didnt know what to do.  It was raining out, I was in the office, and I didnt want to go shopping or go stress eat.  I thought I couldnt go workout due to the rain, and then a friend reminded me of the covered parking garage.  So I ran there.  The scenery was pretty horrendous, as was the cigarette smoke plume every time I ran a lap, but it was so needed. During that time, I reminded myself of my prosperity, I have a job, it allows me to work from home 3 days, allows me to have the family time I need, allows me the income to pursue my other interests.  And I felt better.  And I gave myself credit, for sticking up for myself in a meeting and saying exactly how I felt (despite the fact that the woman I spoke with now looks at me funny and avoids me in the hall), and knowing that in the long run, my saying how I felt wouldn't change things for the better, and might in fact hinder my creditability and perception of my work ethic.   So I need to keep looking at the jobs as a means to an end, and if it becomes unbearable, then I'll leave.  At least, after I finished paying for the bathroom remodel that I have planned ;). 
 
Yesterday was a much better day, especially since I was not in the office.  I got all my work done, tidied up the house, and got ready for the weekend.  Today, I woke up early, and my biggest and I did a loop around the park-him in the jogging stroller-for a 4 mile walk.  Felt good, and Im glad to have it out of the way, especially since its supposed to be so hot out starting today.  I start my new position on Monday, so today Ill spend tying up all the loose ends on my current studies.
 
And the landscaper is on the way to put in some hydrangeas...yay, curb appeal!  I did decide to wait on the front walkway...too many options and I cant decide what exactly I want.  Once my life is a little less stressful Ill start planning again.  And reading the Beck Diet Solution, and the rest of the 4 day win, and ...on and on...
 
Ladies (and my gent), I hope this Fathers Day weekend is a wonderful weekend for you.  And I promise to start looking back into the blogroll again soon...darn blocking on my computer!
 
  
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to hear the run (albeit in not the prettiest locals) was just what you needed. :) You sound peaceful and centered!

    ReplyDelete