Monday, June 14, 2010

R2P3D15- 2.9 Loss

R2P2 Highest Loading Weight 165.3
Daily Loss 2.9 (from Steak Day-wow!)
Current Weight 141.8
Saturday gain .4
Sunday gain 2.5
LIW 143.5
Under LIW 1.7
Total Loss to date from R1 Start: 47.2
Food Tracker (choose June 13th)
Exercise Tracker:
Saturday 40 minute walking 4.1 mil/hr pace
Sunday: 25 minute walking 4.0 mil/hr pace, 10 minutes biking
 
So this weekend was busy, but so fun.  Date night with my hubby on Friday was FABULOUS!  We went to a great restaurant, had veggies that were SO good, we actually ordered more of them, enjoyed two delicious bottles of wine between us, saw a great fireworks show, enjoyed a scoop of chocolate ice cream, and met this really cool woman who also does tris and runs a LIFE is GOOD shop in town.  Best thing was actually only gaining .4 on Saturday even though I had ice cream and wine (and a huge workout).   Saturday I hit some garage sales, and ended up getting a ton of great clothes really cheap. 
 
The pig roast that we went to Saturday afternoon was AMAZING.  There was a full pig and all the trimmings, a full bar, two kegs, tons of alcohol, tons of desserts, veggies, a moon bounce with slide, trampoline and playset for the kids, and such great people.  I had so much fun that I kept my littlest up 2 hrs past his bedtime.  And hubby didnt get back with my biggest (who normally goes to bed at 8pm) until Midnight!  I ate a ton that day, and enjoyed almost every bite (except when I was around this old guy that kept commenting on how much I was eating...I didnt like him :)-.  I ate so much that I felt sick to my stomach (I think it was the alcohol I mixed actually-wine then strawberry daqauri-then wine, not a good combo), but I kept everything down.   And I drank water the rest of the night. 
 
Today was my son's last day at school.  He starts camp next Monday, so my inlaws are going to help with him this week so I can get tons of things done for work.  I start my new position next Monday, and Im really looking forward to it.  Havent had time to review any of the Beck Diet Solution, so Ill comment more on that next week.   Im off to Masters in a few minutes (that is if my stomach starts feeling better, I had some strawberries just now, and they are not sitting really well in my stomach.
 
Hope everyone had a great weekend, and see you tomorrow!
 
  

2 comments:

  1. What an interesting post... i find your posing very interesting and educative... please i need you to help me loose weight, by giving me a good workout plan and also advice on how to eat healthy. Thanks and i would appreciate

    Acai Berry Pure

    ReplyDelete