Tuesday, June 15, 2010

R2P3D16- 1.3 gain

R2P2 Highest Loading Weight 165.3
Daily Gain 1.3
Current Weight 143.1
LIW 143.5
Under LIW .4
Total Loss to date from R1 Start: 45.9
Food Tracker (choose June 14th)
Exercise Tracker: 45 minute walk run (average 14min mile pace) with my biggest in the jogging stroller
 
Gained after I ate one of those skinny cow ice cream cookie sandwiches...though Im not saying thats the only culprit.  My body seems to like this weight.  I just hope when I start trying to lose again in P4 that it doesnt keep staying here...I want to see the 130s sometime REAL soon. 
 
I was SO tired at Masters swim yesterday, not sure why.  Today I felt really good working out, but it seemed way too short.  Looks like Im getting addicted to the heavy workout adrenaline rush.
 
Roof is fixed, yay! And may get a new stone paver walkway put in starting tomorrow (surprise Honey!).  Just have to pick the pavers color, slale grey (which weathers to a cool blue) or red harvest.  Im going to have to ask Hubby to pick a color, I bet...
 
Happy Tuesday, everyone.  Here's hoping you get more sleep than I get tonight!
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment