Thursday, June 24, 2010

R2P3D25- .7 loss

R2P2 Highest Loading Weight 165.3
Daily Loss .7

Current Weight 143.7
LIW 143.5
Over LIW .2
Food Tracker (pick June 23rd)
Exercise Tracker (yesterday): 3 mile walk/run, 13min/ml pace
(it was hot!)

 
So I ate a piece of the mint chocolate chip cake that a friend brought over for Hubby's party yesterday.  It was vanilla and mint chocolate ice cream loviness with chocolate syrup and a graham cracker crust.  Heaven on a fork (since it was pretty frozen).  I ate pretty well the rest of the day, and I really wanted a piece, so I had it, and two other sweets for the day, and really enjoyed every bite.   
 
And today Im not craving it, even though its just sitting there minding its own business in the freezer.  Well, lets not think about that.  Today for lunch I have a cheese and bean burrito from Whole Foods, and for breakfast I had an apple with almond butter.  Yummy.  I also have some pulled pork in the frig, some more brussel sprouts, a salad with lots of veggies and goat cheese,  and some hummus.  Lots of good choices to eat today.  And I want to fit in a swim sometime, despite the thunderstorms that are supposed to creep up this afternoon/evening (and for which our Y pool closes at the first hint of thunder or lightning).  Im going to give my legs a break from running today, I think...
 
Today is Hubby's actual birthday, and he doesnt want to do anything.  I got him a few kitchen must haves for a present (things he wants that I wont mention til tomorrow in case he is reading).  I bought myself a present as well: a Ken Onion Shun knife set from woot.com that is gorgeous and I cant wait to try today.  The knives are supposed to be world class, extremely sharp, lifetime warranty...they are sold at William's Sonoma and other high end kitchen stores.  I have wanted one of those knives for a while now, but each one is between $100 and $300, and I couldnt really justify the purchase.  But now that Im seeing clients again this year, and can write the purchase off as a business expense under the guise of needing them for cooking classes, and because they were almost 1/2 price, I decided to get them.  And now hubby and I can both enjoy them.  I will actually be able to cut a tomato or a pepper without having to slice each section a million times.   Yay!  Small pleasures...so wonderful.
 
Off to the vet for a routine doggy check...have an amazing joy filled day.


1 comment:

  1. That cake sounds DIVINE. :) I love mint chocolate anything. :)

    I've never heard of those knives! I'm in the market for new ones myself, and want Sabatier ones, but the only ones I can find are the cheap knock offs made in China, not the ones from France. I found one set on Amazon but they're out of stock. I am amazed at how hard it is to find any! I'll have to google the ones you bought.

    Congrats on the loss! You seem to be doing GREAT.

    I'll get your package put together by this weekend. It's kinds nutty around here right now!

    ReplyDelete