Sunday, December 11, 2011

Introducing my new baby!

HAPPIEST HEALTHY Holiday Wishes to you, my friends! 

I am so excited to announce the birth of my new baby, the ezine "Radiant YOU!".  This will be your go-to source of healthy education, inspiration and delicious nutritious FUN!  

Its coming January 2012, and I wanted to share it with my nearest and dearest first.   Want to join me in this fabulous endeavor?  Sign up by clicking HERE.

As a thank you for signing up, the first 500 subscribers will receive The Top Five Tips to LOSE THE WINTER BLOAT & Lose 5 lbs in 7 days!

January's first issue will explore New Years Traditions, and why resolutions can HURT more than HELP you!  Later in the month, look for tips to CLEANSE and RENEW in the New Year, with a special invitation to join my first group cleanse of 2012.

Its easy to subscribe, and best of all, its F.R.E.E.!.  Just click on this link to get the Radiant YOU ezine and your Top 5 Tips!

Have the most wonderful of holiday seasons, 

Kelly Scotti
Founder and Director, Flying Dragon Wellness
Creator of the RADIANT YOU Platinum Program

Lose the weight, the drama, and the stress and UNCOVER your BRILLIANT and SEXY Self!


ps-if the above links do not work for you, please paste this address into your web browser:


pss-if you want to be removed from receiving all personal emails from me, please just reply to this email

3 comments:

  1. Excellent Kelly! Glad you are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Wishing you lots of success with your new venture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am wishing you Lots of success in your life, congrats.

    hcg buy online

    ReplyDelete